Come and celebrate the 10th anniversary of the First Peoples exhibition with us at Melbourne Museum's Community Day.
We will be there as part of the First Peoples market.
Other activities throughout the day include:
- Smoking Ceremony on Melbourne Museum’s Plaza
- Welcome To Country in the Foyer
- Performance by Amos Roach and Murrundaya Yepengna Dance Troup
- Family programming activities
- Highlight talks of the First Peoples exhibition
3KND (Kool N Deadly) will be broadcasting live from inside Bunjilaka with spot interviews throughout the day from special members who helped us create our incredible exhibition.
Everyone is welcome to help us celebrate such a momentous occasion with free entrance, discounted parking, and catering for First Peoples community members.
Visit this link for more information